Missourians who received unemployment benefits in 2019 can now view and download their 1099-G tax form online at uinteract.labor.mo.gov.
- Steven M. Sipple: Martinez gets a good sign from Frost; and the coach weighs in on 'fishbowl'
- Cindy McCain explains decision to support Joe Biden (2020)
- Officials: Pregnant woman among 5 killed in 'mass murder'
- Ex-Wildcat Rob Gronkowski heading back to Super Bowl as Tampa Bay Bucs hold off Green Bay Packers
- Super Bowl-bound Bucs have many Nebraska connections
Despite Gov. Mike Parson activating Phase 1B — Tier 1 of Missouri’s COVID-19 vaccination plan Thursday, Jan. 14, the county public health center is still only focusing on vaccinations for those in Phase 1A, which includes health care workers and residents at nursing home facilities.
To help maximize vaccinations in the state’s newly announced expanded categories, the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Missouri Hospital Association partnered to connect business and health care professionals to information about the COVID-19 vaccination process.
In Jefferson City on Monday, Jan. 11, Gov. Mike Parson and Lt. Gov. Mike Kehoe were sworn in to a full term of office as the state’s top two elected officials at the 2021 Bicentennial Inauguration.
The North Kansas City School District holiday dates for the next couple months include Thanksgiving break as well as winter break.
Rebekah (Hinrichs) Price of Gladstone was among honored graduating seniors who achieved outstanding academic accomplishments during their college career at Concordia University in Nebraska.
University of Kansas matriculated Brie Arello and Kathrine Berislavich of Gladstone following the 2020 spring semester.